IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO START
AND MANAGE YOUR OWN MARKETING
CONSULTING BUSINESS FROM HOME,
The iMarketer Blueprint IS FOR YOU.
WHY DO YOU NEED
THE iMARKETER BLUEPRINT?
BUILD ON STRENGTHS
One word: Strengths. An iMarketer never tries to be someone she’s not. The iMarketer Blueprint will show you how to team up with independent contractors — the creators, doers and industry experts — on a project-by-project basis, to capitalize on your strengths and their talents for cost-effective work.
BUILD ON SOLIDARITY
Business ownership can get lonely. But with the iMarketer Blueprint, you’ll be in solidarity with other iMarketer business owners — people who can tell you what they think about your ideas, who can support your goals, who will celebrate your victories and pick you up after your defeats. These will be women who actually know what they’re talking about and totally understand your business.
BUILD ON VALUE
Starting a business will cost you — in dollars and time. With the iMarketer Blueprint, you’ll save money, and you’ll save time. iMarketer Blueprint sets you up to start working and making money — right away. Your hours will be billable. Your time will be spent doing, not setting up to do. And you’ll start to see profit roll in. (Yay, money, money, money!)
AN iMARKETER DOES WHAT SHE’S GOOD AT
AND TAPS INTO A TEAM OF CREATORS, DOERS
AND EXPERTS TO DO THE REST.
AS AN iMARKETER,
YOU HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An online iMarketer Blueprint Guide that will walk arm-and-arm with you through this solo business life.
- Procedures for 29 services you’re going to rock for future clients.
- Templates and worksheets that’ll help you get your stuff together.
- Guidance on agreements, insurance and more, so you’re never left wondering.
- iMarketer peers who can cheer you on, send you tips and connect with you on all parts of life.
- A monthly e-newsletter with answers to your business questions and inspiration to your doubts.
- The iMarketer-exclusive blog for weekly tips and tricks that’ll keep you on the straight and narrow — or curved and broad, if that’s what you’re after.
- In-depth continuing education programs that’ll make you feel like you’re back in college — in those fun classes.
- Access to one-on-one coaching sessions with the original iMarketer to help personally guide you through the first year of startuphood. Contact HQ for package pricing.
- Any and all future content updates to any of the iMarketer Blueprint products.
WHAT CAN THE iMARKETER
BLUEPRINT DO FOR YOU?
EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Building and refining your brand
- Fostering spirit in your work and life
- Real-life iMarketer stories
- Tips for work-life integration
- A community of other iMarketers
- An interface to ask questions and share successes
GUIDE YOU THROUGH:
- Finding and keeping clients
- Fostering and maintaining a team of independent contractors
- Workflow processes for all kinds of marketing projects
- Budgeting time and dollars
- Doing the work with templates and worksheets
- Communicating with your clients
KEEP YOUR FANNY SAFE WITH:
- Contractual agreement guidance
- Recommendations to collect and provide payments
- A guide to filing for taxes
- Recommendations for experts you might want to buddy up with
- Tips for dealing with client/contractor issues