Be the boss of your own marketing business and your life.
Seize the iMarketer Blueprint
but even more valuable:
- Building and refining your brand
- Fostering spirit in your work and life
- Real-life iMarketer stories
- Tips for work-life integration
- A community of other iMarketers
- An interface to ask questions and share successes
- Finding and keeping clients
- Fostering and maintaining a team of independent contractors
- Workflow processes for all kinds of marketing projects
- Budgeting time and dollars
- Doing the work with templates and worksheets
- Communicating with your clients
Safekeeping your fanny with:
- Contractual agreement guidance
- Recommendations to collect and provide payments
- A guide to filing for taxes
- Recommendations for experts you might want to buddy up with
- Tips for dealing with client/contractor issues
- Info on insurance policies that you might need
Learn it. Live it. Love it.
Start living your iMarketer life today.
Invest in your business — and your life.
So, you’re ready to talk dollar-dollar bills? Yes, the iMarketer Blueprint costs $5,000. Nope. We didn’t accidentally add a zero. You’re serious about starting and running your own marketing business, and we’re serious about giving you all the tools to instantly start landing clients, completing projects and making an impact — on your community, your life and your bank account.
We’ll be honest with you — because a $5,000 investment deserves honesty: You could do this all by yourself. You could spend months figuring out things we’ll tell you about over a week’s worth of time.
You could spend all the time on your own trying to make this happen — and lose the most important thing your iMarketer business will give you: A life you want to live.
This is huge. But you’ve got this. And we’ve got your back.
Note: This is a “buy now” not a “bye now.” Don’t worry. After you click buy, we aren’t going anywhere. We’re here by your side to stay. Once you join the exclusive community of iMarketers, you’ll always be our No. 1, our best gal pal, our favorite work wife, your loudest cheerleader for a better life.